Treating depression and anxiety disorders
- Master’s of Science in Clinical Mental Health Counseling, Westminster College
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology, University of Utah
Annie Felt is an associated clinical mental health counselor. She has ten years of academic, professional and community involvement in the mental health field. Annie graduated summa cum laude from Westminster College and completed her internship at The Healing Group. Prior to The Healing Group, Annie worked at Cornerstone Counseling on the adolescent substance abuse team, as a crisis line operator for Rape Recovery Center, and volunteered in a grief groups at The Sharing Place.
Annie specializes in treating depression and anxiety disorders. She has postgraduate training in postpartum depression and other perinatal mood disorders. Annie works with a variety of ages, as well as couples and families. She has certification in Level One of The Gottman Method for Couples Therapy. Annie also has training and certification in ACT, a third wave model of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. She is a member of the American Counseling Association, the Utah and American Mental Health Counselor’s Association and the International Association of Trauma Professionals.
- American Counseling Association
- American Mental Health Counselors Association
- Utah Mental Health Counselors Association
- International Association of Trauma Professionals