Groups have been shown to offer a safe and supportive place to explore ideas, learn new skills, and connect with others who may be able to relate to what we’re experiencing in a unique way. The Healing Group is pleased to offer a variety of groups ranging from a free weekly Postpartum Support group to Brene Brown’s Connections Curriculum to groups on healthy sexuality and other diverse topics to meet your needs and dovetail with your individual work or as a stand alone support.
Our therapists, educators and interns spend time researching the needs of the community to then create groups to support those needs. That said, the groups change seasonally, so be sure to check the website often. If the group or class you wanted isn’t offered, it will probably be so at a future date- or email us and let us know what you are looking for.
We have regular ongoing groups that you may join at any time and other groups that require pre-registration and are offered quarterly. You can always add your name to the waiting list of any group to hold your spot.
Let’s list all of our groups below: If you see a group you are interested, click on our calendar link here and see when it will be offered next. If you don’t see a group that fits what you are looking for, email us!
- Postpartum Depression Support Group
- Claim Your Courage – Brene’ Brown Shame Resilience Course
- In The Meantime: a group for faith doubt, faith crisis, or faith transition
- Infertility Support Group
- Professionally Led Pregnancy Loss Group
- Who moved my desire? A support group exploring female sexuality
- Mind/Body Infertility Group: A professionally led support group
- YOUniquely Beautiful: A Body Image Support Group
- The Art of Mindfulness: Practicing Mindfulness Skills Through Art
- Struggling In Love: Relationship Support Group For Women
- Beyond The Bump: Restoring Intimacy After a Baby